Tuesday 11 November 2014

You've changed

"You've changed."

"Well, it HAS been a couple of years."

"No, I mean, REALLY changed."

"Yeah, well, you too."

"Erm...you look...different."

"Oh yeah I get that a lot."

"You almost look like you've...transformed."

"Been on a new slimming program lately."

"I didn't mean it that way. It's not just the outer appearance..."

"I've also been feeling more confident lately. That might be what you're referring to?"

"No...you're..more....devilish?"

"Ahh, that."

"I mean, the horns, the tail..."

"The red skin?"

"Yeah."

"I got an offer to become a Demon, and I took it."

"Okayyy....that explains a lot."

"Feeling better?"

"Nah, not really. I mean, you DID just destroy an entire village full of innocents, which also includes my wife and children."

"Oh, sorry 'bout that. Didn't know you're staying here now."

"But you did wipe out my mother-in-law too. She was always nagging me on how to treat my wife."

"So we good?"

"Yeah."

"Shall we continue then?"

"Where was I?"

"You were about to try plunging your sword at me."

"Oh, that. Yeap, let's continue. Here I come!"

No comments:

Post a Comment